Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29-Sep-2009 Letter

Everything has been going awesome. Last week we had the mission tour and it was amazing Elder Christensen talked to us about the atonement. His wife is a rock! That tells you that you have to be careful about who you marry or you could be called to be a general authority. CRAZY!!! I'm stoked for General Conference. It's going to be awesome. This transfer is over on saturday so I might be getting transfered. So if you are going to mail that package, mail it to the Mission home beacuse I don't know where I'll be living next week. Elder Brough only has one more transfer left, and its going to be crazy in compton if he gets transferred, beacuse I don't know the streets. I'm really not good at navigation and don't really have a sense of direction so the fact that I drive everywhere is so much fun. Hope everyone has an awesome week. I don't have much to write.
Ciao, Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment