Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15-sep-2009 Letter

I've been crazy busy and I can't believe that it has been a week since last preparation day. This week was a really good one. We've had teaching appointments almost every hour of everyday and between apointments we find four or five new investigators a day for average. We have lots of investigators that are progressing too. And since the population around here is all african-american, latino, and samoan, I eat well at members or investigators houses at least once a day(and somedays I get lucky and eat twice a day). Everyday here gets quicker and quicker and my spanish gets better and better. It's awesome. I can understand almost everything that is spoken to me but I just need to get a little more vocab so that I can talk about everything and not just the gospel stuff.
Ciao,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment