Thursday, August 6, 2009

Letter 06-AUG-2009

I hope everything went well for you this week and that it didn't get too boring with everyone gone. That's awesome that you got a new scanner and I hate how long it takes to find the right drivers if the ones that come with it don't work. It's just rediculous. I am so psyched that I will be in long beach in less than 3 weeks now. Oh, and I got to Host Brandon into the MTC yesterday and it was awesome. He is also in my zone so I get to see him everyday. Lelana got a picture of Brandon and Me with my host sticker on. I think you should get a copy of the picture and send it to me. That is a good one for the photo album. I have now taught a bunch of lessons in spanish and everything is going good. I think I just told you everything that I put in the letter that I sent home. I think you guys have the California mission address don't you. If not let me know so that I can send it to you. I get my flight plans next week and I get to know all the details so that I can tell you when I am going to give you a phone call. I hope that everything is going well for you all and that all the back to school craziness is almost over. Love, Elder Ben Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment