Thursday, August 20, 2009

20-AUG-2009 letter

I am ready to leave the MTC and I leave in 5 days. I am hoping that the flight and everything goes smoothly for the flight to Long Beach. I am so psyched to finally go and start teaching real people and learning real spanish. The MTC spanish is easy. I am ready to learn the real deal. The district with Aaron in it left this week and we have this last week alone. They have been here with us for 8 weeks and are like part of my family. This next week is all review and packing for tuesday morning when I get to call home between 7 and 8 am. (If you could let Trina know that I want to give here a call between 7 and 8 that would be awesome!) I hope everything is going well with you guys. Keep having fun. And remember that life isn't worth living if you don't celebrate the little things.

Elder Rubert

P.S. Tell Brock and Buddy Lowe hi for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment