Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25-AUG-2009 out of the mission training center

Here is my new address for mail for my first transfer.

Elder Ben Rubert
3275 E Artesia Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90805

My first area is Compton and I'm super stoked it was nice talking to you guys this morning
Hope everything is going good.
PeaceElder Rubert


So I just got to Long Beach California. I am serving in Compton for my first area and am totally stoked. Hope that everyone is doing awesome because now I am out of the MTC and met my mission president and his wife made us lunch. IT WAS REAL FOOD. My new companion's name is Elder Brough and he has been here 15 transfers. I am so happy that I can see the ocean again and that I am out of the Utah Desert and get to have moisture in the air. I don't think that I'll be able to live anywhere where it never rains again. Or at least has moisture in the air. I arrived on Preparation day so today basically we went and had an interview with the Mission President, got assigned our trainer and went through all the other orientation stuff. Now I get to write a letter and hope that soon we get to go to the store to buy food. I am so happy I get to eat real food again. A recent convert Brother Robert Booth helped us today and was awesome he is actually feeding us dinner tomorrow night. I am so excited to have been called to such an awesome place and right now don't have much else to write because nothing else has happened yet. Keep being awesome,
Peace
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment