Thursday, August 13, 2009

13-AUG-2009 Letter

District 20C
The Elite Missionary Force Set for Long Beach California
Branch 20

Where am I going?


... It'll be sick to be in LBC finally. I'm so stoked, my mission president just sent me a letter that told us that we would get in around 10 have meetings till like 3 or 4 and then be proselyting at like 5. I'm so ready to teach real people. It's so weird here at the MTC being able to just talk Spanish with everyone. It's not perfect spanish by any stretch. but I can understand almost everything that everyone says it just takes a little while still for me to conjugate in my head. I hope everyone is doing good there. And I sent you some pictures on a cd. I made a mistake and I will be calling you guys between 7 and 8:15 on the 25th in the morning. So I will talk to you then.Love ya, ELder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment