Monday, April 4, 2011

28-mar-2011 and 04-apr-2011 letters

Hola Familia, This week has been great! We had an amazing weekend full of lots of spirit packed meetings. The zone had four baptisms this week which was really great. And we're all getting the people that we are teaching stoked about General Conference so that we can hopefully get a good turn out so that they can hear the prophet speak. This next week is going to be exciting. It's the last week of another transfer so that means that we'll be crazy busy with meetings and it always seems to be that this is the week where most of the transfers success ends up being. I don't really get why it works that way, but oh well. Tomorrow Elder Knight and I get to go to the temple with Lynn Vlaaschaert which will be awesome. Then on Friday we have ZLC which will be a blast. I'm excited once again to see what the Lord has in store for the coming transfer. I love you all and hope to hear from you soon. I'm going to write a letter to Brock so when it gets there can you get it to him. Ciao, Elder Rubert Hola Familia, Well this last week was really busy and amazing. We started off the week by having our zone activity which was really fun where we played FUJI ball. That was a blast and then on Friday we had ZLC and saw a huge switch up in the mission. Because we are all going home in the next 3 months, a lot of the leadership got a rotation so that there will still be some when we all leave. I got called to be a District Leader again and am getting transferred all the way across the mission to Pico Rivera. I'm going to be serving in the Rio Hondo Ward with Elder Viecco (Columbiano). I'm really excited to go and see the Whittier stake. It is the only part of the mission that I had never been too. So now I will have officially seen the entire mission. We also had General Conference which was amazing and we had a lot of the people from the ward making sure to remind us about what Elder Scott talked about making mairrage our number one priority when we get home. So this week was stocked full of meetings and other things. Next transfer is going to be a blast. I love change. I'm a little sad to be leaving Huntington Beach, and that I was only with Elder Hinton for one transfer, but hey. I will go and do. I also found out that I'm going to be on bike for the next couple of transfers which should be fun. Sounds like you all had fun on your Seattle trip and I hope you keep having fun. Love you all, Ciao, Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment