Monday, March 21, 2011

21-mar-2011 letter

Hola Familia,

This week went great! We have been having a lot of success here in the zone and we have a bunch of baptisms for the coming weekend. A few from the singles ward and some of the other elders have one too. Elder Hinton and I right now are trying to keep up with all of the success that our zone is having. I love being able to see so many people coming unto christ though. Next week I should be able to go to the temple with Lynn and Elder Knight and see him take out his endowment. That is the completion of a missionary dream. And then next transfer Elder Knight and I should be able to go to a sealing. That will be awesome. This last sunday we had two return missionaries (one that served in El Salvador and the other in Uruguay) come back and give talks in the spanish ward. They both spoke really well and gave really good talks. The elders in the ward were talking afterward and we realized that we did learn spanish here in the states really well. We could keep up with them speaking spanish like they were serving here. Got to be thankful for the gift of tongues. I'm excited to be able to talk with Brandon and Drew when I get back and see what different accents or words they've picked up. My spanish is like a mutt with a mix of all. That's what happens in Long Beach! Well I love you all, thank you so much for the girl scout cookies and I'm excited to see what comes in the next week. Love you all,

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment