Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19-APR-2011 Letter

Hola Familia,

This week was spectacular. I had so much study time! My companion has been out because of his bike accident so I've had all the time in the world to think and ponder and study. It has been great. And I was also able to go on splits with Elder Stringham and go and teach a little bit back in Cerritos and then we went together and I was able to go around and break the ice with a lot of the investigators and members that I hadn't been able to meet yet. This morning my district went to the temple which is great. I have lots of fun pictures to send but I forgot my cable at the house so next week we'll see if I remember. Thank you so much for mailing me that letter so that I could get the library card. I only had pday on tuesday this week because of the temple, the next week it will be on monday again. When I was at the temple there were some missionaries from the arcadia mission there and it was fun to get to know and talk to them as well. And also Brett Moore was there which was really fun. We got to sit down and talk for a bit and see how the mission has gone. He goes home in August, so just one transfer after me. He speaks spanish pretty well and sounds like everything is going awesome for him right now. Then afterwards we went and we checked out the new L.A. Vistitors Center which is fantastic. We saw some of the exhibits and got to talk to one of the sister missionaries that was there. It was fun. Then we came back and the member bought us some breakfast burritos.
I have no idea what my ID is from idaho state, but I'll see what I can do to check it out. President gave me permission to get on the site so I'll see what I can do to let them know to call you.

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment