Monday, December 20, 2010

20-dec-2010 letter

Feliz Navidad,

I'm so excited for Christmas! We have had so many opportunities to share some of the Christmas Spirit with other people. This week Elder Harris and I get to set something up for the Zone and share a spiritual thought. We will be trading phones with the other missionaries and calling home between 12:00 and 2:00(California Time). Then we will have some time to be together as a Zone and watch a movie. We will probably end up watching Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration, that came with the new Doctrine and Covenants DVD's. Elder Harris and I found a new family this week. They are awesome and progressing really fast. I love seeing missionary work help people in their normal lives. Thanks to the Seminary for their letter. I actually got a letter from Brother Hulme, this week, which was awesome. Did you get the letters that I sent? I love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment