Monday, December 6, 2010

06-dec-2010 letter

Hola Todos,

Elder Harris and I have enjoyed the start of the Christmas season so far and we are excited to see the blessings of the season. The First Presidency Christmas Devotional was awesome! I loved President Uchtdorf starting talking about Dr. Seuss' Grinch and related it to the gospel. I love you all and am excited that you will all be able to grow close to the Savior during this Christmas season. Congradulations to the Pike family on their new addition to the family. Sounds like you life is ever-exciting. Well here in California, we have been having the most perfect weather (though all the people here think that it is freezing cold) and the work has been going great. The ward has been helping us out a lot more and we have started to see lots of blessings in the work from it. I have one request that I can get a copy of the family directory from Dad so that I can send some Christmas cards out to some people. Love you all!

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment