Monday, November 8, 2010

08-NOV-2010 Letter

Hola Familia Rubert,

Everything here has been going great and Elder Harris and I are finding that no matter what we do there are not enough hours in the day to do everything that we know that we need to get done. I'm not going to lie though, when we had the Daylights Savings Time change Elder Harris and I got a lot of extra sleep. As of late we've been trying to find ways to impliment Family History and Geneology work into our finding, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to send them my way. I'm happy, once again, to hear that everything is going well and that you are all getting ready for Thanksgiving. I'm so looking forward to Turkey Pancakes this Friday. That is my favorite part of Thanksgiving. (Other than jellied cranberry sauce of course) This Wednesday as well we are going to have Elder Craig Zwick from the First Quorum of the Seventy come and speak to us for most of the day. And in the middle the Huntington Beach North Stake is going to be feeding us a ginormous Thanksgiving Dinner for lunch. I also think that it is an awesome idea to take Kathryn to conference.

Ciao,

Elder Rubert.

No comments:

Post a Comment