Monday, November 1, 2010

05-OCT-2010 letter

Hola Mama,This week went very well. At the bottom I put the announcements so that you could know that next transfer we are going to start having preparation day on Monday. Elder Barrea and I this last week have been having a blast knocking doors all over Hawaiian Gardens. And of course this weekend we were able to see General Conference. We loved it so much! We also decided that we were getting personal callouts from the prophet for not being as grateful as we should be. So THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Okay, that should cover it. ) I'm also excited because next Saturday we get to have a meeting with President Clayton. As of late we've been having lots of opportunities to teach people for the first time. I have been seeing that I need to be more sincere in my prayers, because when you see someone pray for the first time they are so sincere that the spirit just comes and envelopes the room. I think that sometimes we just kind of get stuck in a routine. And it makes me feel bad. But not to worry, it's on Elder Rubert's "To Do List" everyday in the good old trusty planner. You are all going to go for some vacations, sounds like fun. Also I'm stoked to hear that Richard and Hollie had their baby. Also could you get me Corbett's MTC address. I'd like to send him something. Or his mission e-mail because he's family so I can send him an e-mail. I'm doing amazing and having the best time of my life serving the Lord with all my heart, might, mind and strength.Love you all,Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment