Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23-feb-2010 letter

Hello,

This week has been great. We have a baptism planned for this Saturday that will be Elder Knight and my first baptism here in Cypress. It will be a great day. Lynn is a great man that is a salesman for a big company and is dating a member of the church. We are so excited to be able to see him get baptized and above that I'm stoked because he asked me if I could be the one to baptize him. So this will be a fun week.

I've been studying the missionary chapters in Alma and learning a lot about what I could do better to teach. I hope you are all reading your Book of Mormon and doing the other things that you know that you need to be doing.

I love the mission and the opportunity that I have to serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and invite you to keep feeding your missionaries. They love it.

Love you all,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment