Tuesday, February 9, 2010

09-FEB-2010 Letter


Hola Familia,

Everything here is going great. I am working hard still here in Cypress and seeing the Lord's hand in everything that we do here. The other night Elder Knight and I had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators Lynn. And he is going to be getting baptized on the 27th of this month. It will be amazing. He is always off on business trips for work so we thought that he wasn't progressing, but he has been reading the Book of Mormon like crazy. It's awesome to see his and our prayers answered.

Other than that I know that I'll be staying living with George in Buena Park for at least another six weeks. Not too many changes happened this transfer. A couple big ones are that Elder Horsfall is now my Zone Leader, and Elder Herrera went home. He lives in the Salt Lake area and now that I think about it is probably already home. But we will be having another great transfer and are praying for lots of success and being able to become better servants of the Lord as well.

I hope everything is going fine with you guys. We are having a thrill a second and time is flying so fast that it is kind of scary to tell you the truth. Keep reading your copies of the Book of Mormon and praying as a family and you'll be amazed what you'll find.

Love you all,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment