Monday, March 7, 2011

07-MAR-2011 Letter

I would love it if you could send some Samoas if you have any left as well. This week has been great. Elder Hinton and I have been working really hard and getting to know our new area. I don't remember if I already told you, but we resplit the areas so we have this new portion that we are trying to get to know right now. And also if you have any room in the box. I'm completely out of blades for my razor if you could send some. I love the members here in the Bosa Chica ward. Right now, as well, we are teaching the Bishop's son to get him ready for his baptism. He is an awesome kid that is really smart and catches on really quick. Today we're going to go and teach a new family that we just got as a referral from the elders in the english ward. Oh! And I went to a baptism yesterday and found out that the missionaries that taught me in college are both going to Idaho State right now and one of them is married. Well, everything continues well. Love you all,

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment