Monday, February 7, 2011

24-JAN-2011 Letter

Hola Familia,

Everything is going great here. That's awesome that Matt's looking into college. I was actually just thinking about that yesterday. I'm sure we could find a cheap place to live that's not to far from his school and then he could experience moving out. But that all depends on the jobs that we both have at that time. I'm going to try and get some money quick so that I can take some classes from Idaho State at the Boise Campus. But I don't know what I need. But that's a subject for another day.

Everything here is starting to pick up. Now that the holidays are officially all over, we are able to be able to get some consistancy to our appointments. Elder Harris and I are starting up a new program here in the stake to help the members get more excited about missionary work. It's really simple and looks like it's going to go well. We've already gotten some great reactions to it from some of the members in our ward.

Love you all,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment