Monday, February 14, 2011

14-FEB-2011 Letter

Familia Rubert,

Esta semana estuvo buenisisisisimo! We have been having so much success with the less actives here in our area. We were able to see a lot of them come to church this past week and those that weren't here are excited to come next week for the ward conference. Elder Harris and I were able to feel the spirit really strongly as we were giving our training at the Zone Conference this last week. It feels so good to know that you are serving and doing exactly what the Lord would have you do. How are you all? Happy Valentine's Day! With the last week of the transfer coming again I can't believe where the past six weeks have gone. Elder Harris and I have been super busy and we basically have the next week all full of appointments so I hope to be able to report some amazing success the next week. I love missionary work. There are going to be some fun changes that happen next transfer that will be fun to report on as well. I'm excited that my ability to understand the scriptures has skyrocketed. This morning during studies I was reading and then all of the sudden everything just started making sense and I started making a bunch of connections that I had never made before. The Spirit is key to this work and I'm very grateful for all of the habits and skills that I've been gaining on my mission that help me keep the spirit. I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment