Monday, January 10, 2011

10-Jan-2011 Letter

Hello.

Sounds like everything is going great. I am definitely not in a position to get rid of the green car when I get home, so if Matt wants to try and fix it he's more than welcome. Tell Brother Roedellthat I need a couple of weeks to work out the rust and then I can try and play some more lacrosse. The weather here is great and we are enjoying working in short sleeves. I think I'm good on supplies unless you have an extra tape recorder that I can borrow. I'm trying to work out the kinks of my accent right now. I've got it basically down, it would just help to be able to hear myself. I found out on Friday that Elder Harris and I are going to be staying together for another transfer. I'm so excited that we are going to be staying together for another transfer. That will make two different companions that I've had for three transfers at a time. This transfer is a temple transfer and I'm excited to be able to go back to the Newport Beach Temple. It's absolutely gorgeous. I'm happy to report that everything is going awesome and Elder Harris and I have been able to see some momentum building up in some of our investigators. I Love Missionary Work!!!!!!!

Keep Being awesome,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment