Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter from Sister Ginny Garr


Hi there,

My name is Sister Ginny Garr from the Cypress 1st ward. We have lived with our 4 children here in the ward for 25 yrs.Your sons Elder Rubert and Elder Knight are serving in our ward. I also have a son on a mission serving in the Chicago Illinois North Mission. Since he has been out a very kind sister in his area sent me pictures of him. I decided that is a great idea and thought I would do the same. We are fortunate to have your sons serving in our ward. They are diligent and I am always happy to have them in our home. They are a great example to our 17 yr. old son who is the last of our children left at home. Thank you for allowing them to bless our ward. They are fine young men.

God bless you.

Ginny Garr:)

No comments:

Post a Comment