Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19-jan-2010 letter

Hello Everyone,
This week has been awesome. Elder Knight and I have been teaching up a storm and also speaking of storms, the last couple of days we've been tracting in the rain. Oh, how I missed the rain. It was cool. I think it was the first time that I have seen anything actually flowing in Coyote Creek. We just had an amazing stake conference this last sunday that was satelite broadcasted to several stakes in southern California and we got to hear from Bishop Edgley, Sister Matsumori, Elder Holland, and Elder Uchtdorf. It was really sweet. We got to hear a ton of good "get up and go" type of messages as only those speakers can give. Soooooooooooooooooo sweet. This morning we got up way early to wake up some of our recent converts up for seminary. Ugggggggggggh. I forgot what waking up at 5:30 was like. But it was all good, we were able to get them to seminary, now the hard part is they have to start paying attention. For anyone that doesn't know my seminary experience, it reminds me a lot of these boys. I hope everyone is having fun in Florida! Apparently last week Duane, Trina, and the gang were like 5 minutes from my house at Disneyland which is pretty cool. I got some good pictures from them. Included is a picture of our days and I will send a couple of more pictures that are kind of fun.
Love you guys,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment