Tuesday, December 1, 2009

01-dec-2009 Letter

Hey,
Everything here is going great and we are having some really great success. We taught this girl last night that was just an amazing lesson and I almost felt like the Spirit was making it so that we could all fly. I haven't had goosebumps like that in a long time. That was awesome that George got to call you guys, he said that he caught Dad a little offguard when he forgot what my last name was. So I told him he should have called you but he just called the house. But whatever. December can't be here already! My mission just started and now its almost 25% done:(. Time really does fly out here and it is crazy to think back and see all that has happened in this short amount of time. I'm still trying to get used to seeing Christmas lights up and it being mid 80's with no clouds. Its really weird. Everyone here is awesome though, I was scared when I got called to an English ward because I had forgotten how to teach in English and I didin't want to lose my Spanish, but I'm seeing that if I'm obedient that the Lord has helped me in my English teaching and my Spanish keeps improving everyday too. I'm stoked for Christmas, and guess what. I got my OnePiece stickers from Kara in the mail and they are totally awesome!!!! I hope that you all had an amazing thanksgiving and that everyone keeps studying in school and doesn't forget completly everything like I always did on my Christmas breaks. Oh, and to answer Dad's question ; Parangamacutirimicuaro is a indian city in Mexico. I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it. But I know that's how it's said.
Well Love you guys,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment