Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17- Nov-2009 Letter

Hey mom.
EVerything here is going awesome. I got transferred again today and now I am living in Buena park, if you can please send the package to :
Elder Benjamen Rubert
7532 Honduras Way
Buena Park, CA 90620
I should be here for a little while, but I'll keep you updated. And my favorite type of cookies are oatmeal/peanut butter cookies. And the Cd-player, if you could find one that can plug into the wall to charge, because it is just for the apartment, we have cd-players in the car I'm driving. I'm driving a really nice brand new toyota corolla 2010 this transfer. This puppy's got some juice. My new companion's name is Elder Hesterly, and I'm living with Elder Horsfall again,THis transfer is stacked.
We get the following:
Mission Conference
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Call Home
This is going to be an awesome transfer, but now I'm in an English ward so it will be weird, and I'll have to keep up my spanish so that I don't lose any of it.
I love you guys and take care.
Elder Rubert
..... continued......
My new apartment is kind of weird, I haven't gotten used to it quite yet. But it is so dirty, since my last two apartments have been big roomy and spacious with just missionaries living there, but now I live with a member and his mom. But I'm stoked that I get to drive again. First I got to drive the Mazda 3 in compton and now I get to drive the 2010 Corolla (it' nice!). And yesterday I got to see the whole trifecta of amazing cars. The new 2010 fleet Dodge Challenger RTS, Camarro SS, and the Mustang GT. It was a beautiful day. Everyone in california has nice cars but not house. It seems to me like they are thinking upside down and backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment