Monday, June 20, 2011

20-JUN-2011 Letter

Hello,

This last week has been awesome. Elder Viecco and I were able to start teaching a new family. It is a mom and a dad and they have a bunch of teenage and grown up kids. Then last night we started teaching a golden investigator that was a referral from the relief society president in the Passons Ward. We are seeing a bunch of success as is normal of the last week and a half of a transfer. I'm excited that we get to go to the temple with President tomorrow and then we have interviews and meetings most of the week. We have some pretty solid teaching appointments set up too that will be great. The Elder's Quorum president is having a BBQ at his house today that he invited us to. I'm stoked for some BBQ. It's been a loooong time. (Since I was in Cypress I think.) Well, everything is going great and I'm excited to see what the Lord will do to bless us this week. I love you all,

Ciao,

Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment