Tuesday, October 5, 2010

21-SEP-2010 letter

Hola Familia,
This week we have been having some great success working with the less-active members. I love seeing the change that happens after they feel the spirit at church again. Today I was able to go to the temple as well! We were able to go to the L.A. Temple, and I'll send some pictures from it as well. We saw so many missionaries that had served in Cypress together when we were there too. We also have general conference coming up soon and we will be able to go and get a lot of people to come and here our latter-day prophets speak. I just got the package yesterday. Banana Bars are great, but looks like the frosting didn't quite make it inside of the Ziploc bag. Thanks for the pics of good old mother nature too. It's been a while since I've seen mountains or pine trees. Love you all and hope that you have an amazing week.
Ciao,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment