Tuesday, October 5, 2010

14-SEP-2010 Letter

Hola Familia,
Like I said last week, I found out that this transfer I'm training an amazing missionary named Elder Barrea, from Cordoba, Argentina. We have had a blessed week and just had a baptism on Saturday of Jazmin. It was a great service and we hope to be able to see more success this transfer. Everything is going well here in the Cerritos 2nd ward. I was talking with the bishop on Sunday and I realized that at the end of this transfer that I'll have 7 1/2 months serving here in this ward. We just had our Ward Conference this Sunday and then afterward all of the young single adults went to a fireside that was given by Elder Scott. They all said that it was awesome. We have conference coming up in the next couple of weeks as well! And this is temple transfer as well so we will be able to go to the temple.
Love you all,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment