Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24-AUG-2010 Letter

Hey,
This week has been so awesome. We are on our last week of the training so we are seeing a huge difference in our teaching than before and seeing the Lord start to pour out His blessings upon us for our obedience. How is everything going for you all? I found out the other day that after years of making fun of the Georgian accent when I hear people do it now, I just start twangin' with 'em. Elder Soto told me and I didn't believe him at first, but wow! Well we've been having a great time and working hard this last week trying to find some new people to teach. We had such an amazing Family Home Evening with the Rodriguez and Hurtado families. They are so awesome. We have been able to feel the spirit really strong and give us a little extra fire for the week. I didn't really realize how much I was missing out on by not having FHE before. I love you all and hope that you all keep being awesome!
Ciao,
Elder Rubert

P.S. Elder Rubert could use some fun pics of what you've been doin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment