Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17-AUG-2010 Letter

Hi Everyone,

This couple weeks have been a spiritual feast as we have been instructed by our mission leaders about the new curriculum from the mission department. I love to see the work of the Lord actively moving and it gives me increased faith and a strengthened testimony of whose work this is. Last night I had a wonderful opportunity to participate in a Family Home Evening with the Rodriguez and Hurtado families, and towards the end one of our investigators that we have been teaching named Jazmin came with 4 of her 8 kids. I loved to see the lord working through his representatives (Rodriguez y Hurtado families) to express his love for his children. They went and bore testimony of the Savior and the spirit guided them to say what they needed to. This gospel is so true and I'm happy also to hear that you all had a blast visiting with Grandma Corbett this last weekend.
I love you all so much,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment