Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18-may-2010 letter

Hey,
This last week has been awesome and we have been having lots of opportunities to teach. I forgot a little what it was like to be in a Spanish ward and to be teaching all of the time. I love the work and everything is going great. Just one thing, the address that I gave you was the wrong one. We found out that the address that the mission home gave us was wrong and was actually the address to a nice Chinese couple that live in the other apartment 66 of a complex right next to ours. So we went over today and got some of our mail. But our real address for sure is :12521 Centralia Apt. # 66Lakewood, CA 90715It was a fun adventure last night when we got the mail we got some old junk mail from the person that lived there before us, but when we looked at the address is wasn't the one that we were given. Then we went and looked outside and the address on the mail was right but the one that we had been given was wrong. So we then found out that there was another apartment 66 and Elder Soelberg was able to get his package that had been sent to them.The work is going great and I got to give my first training last Thursday and it went well. This transfer we are going to be focusing a lot on developing Christ-like attributes from ch.6 of Preach My Gospel. I'm excited for in 2 weeks when I'm supposed to give a training on the attributes of Patience and Humility. Perfect! I hope everything is still going well and I love you all.
Ciao,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment