Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11-May-2010 Letter

Hey,
It was nice to be able to talk to the family on Sunday, and I amstoked to be here in the Cerritos 2nd ward again. At church on SundayI got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, which wasnice. Come to find out that my bike that I left at George's housecan't be brought over to me today. Funny story. So I left my bike sothat I wouldn't have to move it with the mission car when I was movingto the new apartment, and George was going to bring it to me. Then acouple days later Elder Knight and his new companion both crash andbrake their tires. So now both of my bike tires are on their bikes andtheir going to the bike store to get new ones. So I'm happy that mybike was there so that they could use it to help them keep working andnot stuck at the bike store. I do hope that I get my bike back in onepiece though. I love missionary work it's amazing and we are allhaving a blast. We have been having some amazing success here inCerritos and are looking forward to a couple of baptisms for the endof this month.

Love you all,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment