Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20-apr-2010 letter

Hola, This week has been great, and this next week is going to be even better. Kaj's baptism is on Saturday, and this last week he had to explain all of the articles of faith to his buddy and he did! A+ job too, if I do say so myself. Everything else is going great too. I got an awesome letter from the gang that was over at Kara's house for FHE that had some killer testimonies in it. I have now been in the Cypress 1st ward for about 6 months and am loving every minute of it. I hope everything is going great over there and I'm also stoked to see that Matt went on a date. WOOT! I love the mission it is the best opportunity in the world to grow closer to the Lord and find out more how often the Lord puts His hand ount to help us in our lives. This is His true modern day work, and I am grateful and humbled at the opportunity that I have to serve as one of his servants.
I love you all, Elder Rubert

Elder Stringham, Elder Knight, Elder Elliot, and Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment