Tuesday, April 6, 2010

06-apr-2010 letter

Hey,

Conference was awesome!! What made it even better is that the day before conference that we had Zone Conference which was amazing. And then even better is that this morning we had the opportunity to go to the temple. Now I have been to the Newport Beach Temple and the Los Angeles Temple. Both amazingly majestic buildings. So this last week has been a spiritual powerhouse.

Sounds like you all had a great Easter and a great Easter dinner as well. I love turkey! The work here in this area is going great, and I just got an e-mail from Elder Manship who said that he has three baptisms coming up which should be good. His spanish has progressed a lot. I hope that you all took some extra time to ponder the messages that we recieved this conference and thought about the wonderful reason that we celebrate this holiday. It is a great holiday that I feel bad for never truly taking advantage of before, as a time to reflect and turn my thoughts to our Savior who made it all possible for us to remain with our families after death. I thank Him for all that He has given me and our family, and the wonderful blessings that we have with the Gospel in our lives.

I hope that you all have an amazing week and that you are listening for revelation,

Elder Rubert

oh, and yeah I felt the earthquake. that's number 2 for me now. Awesome. We're waiting for the big one.

I felt the earthquakes it was pretty cool to see the water in pools go like there was a wave machine

No comments:

Post a Comment