Wednesday, June 9, 2010

08-jun-2010 letter

Hey!Corbett got his mission call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got to know Baker City, Oregon. Last time I was there was for a Lacrosse Tournament when I was in High School and it didn't look like much then. This last week has been amazing! We've been teaching and finding people like crazy that are prepared to receive the gospel. Hopefully I stay here another transfer so I can see them get baptized. The Lord has truly blessed us this week and we have been seeing that all over the mission the missionaries are finding prepared people this month. I hope that you all are still having fun and living well.
Love you all,
Elder Rubert

No comments:

Post a Comment